If there is one thing that comes to mind when people think of Indy, it's usually the Indy 500. There's no doubt that we are known for being a racing town.
The 2013 Indianapolis 500 takes place on Sunday, May 26. Here's an outline of the events and dates:
- Saturday, May 18 - Pole Day for the 2013 Indy 500
- Sunday, May 19 - Bump Day for the 2013 Indy 500
- Friday, May 24 - Miller Lite Carb Day and IZOD in the Performance Pit
- Saturday, May 25 - Legends Day at Indy 500
- Sunday, May 26 - Race Day!
The 2013 Brickyard 400 is a few months later - the Super Weekend takes place July 25-28, 2013. You can learn more about the schedules, directions, tickets and event info on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway's website.
If you are coming to Indy this year for either the Indy 500 or the Brickyard 400 races, you might need to find an Indianapolis area hotel like ours.
If you're traveling as a group, you might be interested in our Indianapolis group travel packages. Be sure to call Camille Lauer 317-405-5709 email@example.com for group deals.
Have you been to these races? What do you like most about them? Where do you usually stay? In a hotel or do you camp out with friends and family?