Warm weather, sunny days, soothing breezes and wonderful sights – downtown is the place to be. Add awesome food to the list and you know the sidewalk café season has arrived. Rooftops to patios, it's time to dine outside the interiors and bask in the sunshine as you take in the hustle and bustle around you.
There's nothing like eating a good satisfying meal in the heart of downtown Indy, while the sun casts a warm glow at everything around. The people in Downtown are all for having some summer fun this season and with more than sufficient parking space, you can join us too! Here’s a listing of some sidewalk cafes that you should check out in Indianapolis:
- 14 West Restaurant: Ask for a patio seat!
- BARcelona Tapas: Situated right in the heart of Indy.
- Bazbeaux Pizza: Awesome food.
- Canal Café and Terrace At Indiana State Museum: Spacious, family-friendly and with a view to die for.
- Champions Sports Bar: It’s laid back atmosphere lends itself to a perfect outdoor dining experience.
- Champps Americana: Catch all the action here – and we don’t mean only sports, for this café is located in Circle Centre.
Be sure to check all downtown cafes here.
If you are dropping into Indy to bask in the aromas floating around here and are looking for hotel accommodations Indianapolis has a lot to offer. Hilton Garden Inn is one of the best hotels near Indianapolis airport. Go on, book a hotel room, Indianapolis awaits!