Hilton Garden Inn Indy, a Historic Hotel Indianapolis, as well as several other Hilton Garden Inns across the nation, has joined forces with Feeding America, a domestic hunger relief organization to initiate Holidays with Heart.
Holidays with Heart lasts from November 18, 2012 to January 6, 2013. The seven week holiday campaign helps to fight hunger when guests book the Holidays with Heart room rate.
Heart room rate details:
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast (rate includes breakfast for up to two adults and two children 12 years old and younger registered in the same room. Guests will receive breakfast vouchers upon arrival. Breakfast does not include gratuities or alcoholic beverages.)
- Valid Thursdays-Saturdays for stays booked and consumed between November 18, 2012 - January 6, 2013, in the U.S.
- Two-night minimum stay required.
- Availability and rate will be confirmed at time of booking and will vary by property, length of stay, date and are based on occupancy per room.
- Rate does not include resort/service fees, taxes, incidental charges or gratuities.
- Other restrictions may apply.
In exchange for booking with the Heart room rate, Hilton Garden Inn makes a donation to Feeding America to help feed the familes that need it most.
Help us make a positive change in our community by booking your Hotel Accommodations Indianapolis with Hilton!
To make a hotel room Indianapolis reservation to support Holidays with Heart, please visit www.hgi.com Book Plan Code "PBHWH1."