So you're on vacation and have decided to stay at our lovely Indianapolis downtown hotel. While you're here, you'll want to check out some of the fine dining options in the area. If you're here during spring, summer, or fall, why not go for outdoor dining? There's nothing like combining delicious meals with beautiful weather. Our staff has a list of favorite restaurants for this exact purpose:
- The Rathskeller – Located at the historic downtown Athenaeum Building, this restaurant provides the finest in German cuisine. If you're not a fan of authentic German food, they also serve seafood, steaks, chicken, and even vegetarian options.
- Scotty's Brewhouse – This restaurant features more of a typically American cuisine, along with a multitude of options for beer, wine, and margaritas that you won't find anywhere else.
- O'Reilly's – With the feel of a proper Irish pub, O'Reilly's delivers it all: great food, drinks, and atmosphere. This restaurant offers Irish specialties that are hard to find outside of Ireland.
- Bazbeaux – Bazbeaux specializes in pizza done right. Their restaurant features a gorgeous sidewalk cafe so that you can sip on specialty beers while you devour a tasty slice of pizza.
- Forty Five Degrees – It doesn't get much better than top quality sushi coupled with a bar full of options for various drinks. This restaurant provides all kinds of options for authentic sushi while also satisfying the desire to get out and experience all that Indianapolis' night life has to offer.
All of these restaurants include outdoor dining so that you can fully experience downtown Indy. By staying in our Indianapolis area hotel, you're ensuring that you're not very far at all from all the excitement of our Circle City.