For those who live in Indianapolis or who have ever been here, it comes as no surprise that our beautiful Circle City would be named as one of the Top 10 Spring Break Destinations for 2013 by Livability. If you've never had the pleasure of visiting our lovely home, be sure to book reservations in an Indianapolis area hotel in order to reap all the benefits of our spring break attractions.
Here's a list of attractions you absolutely cannot miss out on:
- Become friendly with wildlife at the Indianapolis Zoo.
- Check out our art scene in the Mass Ave Arts District where you will find gorgeous galleries and all types of art.
- Visit the Indianapolis Museum of Art to take in more art for free.
- Bring your kids to our wonderful Broad Ripple Park to play and enjoy the scenery.
- Travel back in time thanks to our Conner Prairie Interactive History Park in Fishers, Indiana, which is very close to Indianapolis.
- Take it all in on our observation platform at the Soldiers and Sailors Monument.
- Tour the largest children's museum in the world, our Children's Museum of Indianapolis. The museum includes over 120,000 artifacts and features 18 exhibits.
There's something for everyone here, plus we have some amazing Indianapolis hotel packages to help you spend less on a hotel so you can spend more on luxurious restaurants or tickets to see the Pacers play at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.