Are you looking into a hotel room Indianapolis because you are coming in town for the 2013 Winter Nights Series at the Indianapolis Museum of Art?
Or are you just looking for hotel accomodations Indianapolis and also looking for unique things to do while you're in town?
Whatever the case, our discount hotel Indianapolis can fit the bill.
The 2013 Winter Nights series takes place in The Toby Theatre at the IMA. It runs from January 4th to February 15. You might be interested in going a little bit before the movie starts to tour the Museum’s galleries or to eat dinner at Nourish.
Here is a line up to the films to be screened:
- January 4 » The Fall (2006)
- January 11 » Sin City (2005)
- January 18 » Dangerous Liaisons (1988)
- January 25 » Days of Heaven (1978)
- February 1 » Apocalypse Now (1979)
- February 8 & February 10 » 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
- February 15 » Top Hat (1935)
- February 22 » The Night of the Hunter (1955)
All films are shown in 35mm or 16mm. Tickets range from $5-$9. $9 for public tickets and $5 for members and students (be sure to check their website for full details on ticket prices). You also want to take into account the price of parking, which is $5 unless you are a member and in that case, it is free!